So here I go again, rambling on about how busy I am. This past weekend was super busy and went by just as fast as it came and this school week has been super busy a stressful. And let's just top it off with me starting work last night.
Kaitlin came up to visit on Friday and we had a blast. We went to the Diamond Rio concert, or should I say I dragged her to the Diamond Rio concert and she wanted to claw her eyes out? :) We then went to Buffalo Wild Wings (one of my favorite places in the world to eat) and we went to our favorite hang out, WinCo.
Megan and my favorite roommate, Jena came along with us but basically Kaitlin and I were the life of the party, but is that even a question?
School has been super busy and I'm super stressed out. As I write this I'm sitting in the hall before a class. After class, I have to go home, take a nap, and study my behind off and read Macbeth and watch Macbeth for my Humanities test. Goodness gracious! However, Heavenly Father is the greatest and has decreased some of the stress in my life, enabling me to study more than anticipated for this test. My science class was canceled today, I haven't had homework for my Writing for Journalism class, and I am exhausted, but I even have time scheduled in for a quick cat nap.
I'm so grateful that I have been recognizing the tender mercies in my life a little bit more, not just the big blessings that I receive.
Speaking of blessings. I have a job in this horrible economy. For that, I give many thanks.
I started work at the JCP store in Idaho Falls. I was excited however, I am in the men's department. Not fun. Do you know how many different kinds of Levi's there are? And they don't have names, just numbers. Goodness! Hopefully, it will get better. And if not, I'll suck it up. :)
Got to run,
Lots of love,
Kori

No comments:
Post a Comment